CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Now we know where Fury got his Helicarrier from.

Also Skye's mother, worst idea ever she had. If Raina wasn't so damn untrustworthy things might have been better.

yeah yu cant blsme her though after seeing yrs of horror done by both shield and hydra to her and her people. Then her daughter could be gutted and organs put in a bottle. What would yu do when this same gov is sayong catogorize all you super people or else. I cant same her mom is totally wrong, but should gave at least tried peace route first.

yeah yu cant blsme her though after seeing yrs of horror done by both shield and hydra to her and her people. Then her daughter could be gutted and organs put in a bottle. What would yu do when this same gov is sayong catogorize all you super people or else. I cant same her mom is totally wrong, but should gave at least tried peace route first.

She made the worst decision possible at that moment.

It was a negotiation, Gonzales' stance was not the bottom line, but his opening offer. Any reasonable person would have been able to negotiate him down to a fair less intrusive result.

She made the worst decision possible at that moment.

It was a negotiation, Gonzales' stance was not the bottom line, but his opening offer. Any reasonable person would have been able to negotiate him down to a fair less intrusive result.

She's too "scarred" to negotiate. She's a lot more like Skye's father than she cares to admit. She simply wants revenge on all humanity for tearing her into pieces. Whitehall's experiments changed her, and not for the better. The funny thing is Raina was right about a war with SHIELD, she just couldn't see who started the war.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

She's too "scarred" to negotiate. She's a lot more like Skye's father than she cares to admit. She simply wants revenge on all humanity for tearing her into pieces. Whitehall's experiments changed her, and not for the better. The funny thing is Raina was right about a war with SHIELD, she just couldn't see who started the war.

Actually she could. She specifically stated that of all people Skye's mother should not be the one to negotiate with them because it would be her fault.

• Like 1

Actually she could. She specifically stated that of all people Skye's mother should not be the one to negotiate with them because it would be her fault.

Right, I think I ignored that because I just assumed Raina was up to no good.

• Community Manager

She might guest-star, but I can't see her becoming a regular as the team's pretty crowded.

She can recur but just like Maria Hill, I agree that they won't become a regular presence.

There is that John Ridley project though....

Right, I think I ignored that because I just assumed Raina was up to no good.

Oh she was up to no good. She used the truth to try to manipulate events to her favor.

Just watched last two episodes. Which characters from show were in Ultron? Does helicarrier 'save the day', or was it just a minor thing in background?

Dr List and Maria Hill.

Have you seen AoU?

SEASON 2 FINALE

THE INHUMANS' ENDGAME IS REVEALED, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"S.O.S., Part One and Part Two" – S.H.I.E.L.D. puts everything on the line to survive a war that blurs the line between friend and foe. Coulson and his team will be forced to make shocking sacrifices that will leave their relationships and their world changed forever, on the two-hour season finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D," TUESDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring on "S.O.S.," Part One are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Kyle Mattocks as Agent Harris, Ryan Powers as S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech Agent and Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha.

Guest starring on "S.O.S.," Part Two are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Brendan Wayne as Jiaying's Assistant, Robert Reinis as Bartender, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha and Anthony D. Washington as TAC Agent #3.

"S.O.S.," Part One was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Vincent Misiano.

"S.O.S.," Part Two was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Billy Gierhart.

So Phil is the 3rd person during phase 2 to lose his left arm? Bucky, Claw, and Coulson.

edit: Actually, I think someone lost an arm in all the phase 2 movies. Killian got an arm cut off in IM3, though it grew back, and the Thor illusion Loki used to trick Malekith got an arm cut off as well. GotG is on the bubble, as Nebula only lost an already robotic hand.

Edited by Orestes

4 recurring characters dead, another with a mind-wipe, a main character with a forearm amputation, and another main character getting eaten by the Kree blob rock.

Show wasn't skittish about putting down the casualty count in the finale.

• Like 5