CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/12/10/tuesday-final-ratings-victorias-secret-fashion-show-supernatural-the-mindy-project-adjusted-down/337776/

5.29 total viewers, so I think it's pretty much flat with last week. 1.7 in the top demo. Better ratings than the overall season though down from the season premiere. 

I wonder if the Live+7 numbers will be high, given all the buzz for this week's show. 

• Like 2

AoS have cast Luke Mitchell as an inhuman.

Mitchell will play Lincoln, a charismatic Inhuman who has an important role in helping Skye (Chloe Bennet) understand the true extent of her transformation.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/agents-of-shield-luke-mitchell-casting-inhumans-1201425212/

• Like 1

ASTONISHING CHANGES THROW COULSON'S TEAM INTO ALL NEW JEOPARDY, ON THE MIDSEAON PREMIERE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for a dynamic, action-packed second half of Season Two, TUESDAY, MARCH 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Editor's Note: The original episode title "Epidemic" has been changed to "Aftershocks."

After discovering an alien city with ties to his resurrection, Coulson and his team destroyed it before the forces of Hydra could claim its secrets, eliminating the villainous Whitehall (Reed Diamond) in the process. But new threats to the world have arisen, including Skye's father, Cal (Kyle McLachlan), who now seeks retribution against Coulson for stealing his revenge against Whitehall; a disturbing alliance between former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Ward (Brett Dalton) and Agent 33; the enigmatic Raina (Ruth Negga), who struggles with her transformation into something inhuman by the alien Obelisk and seeks vengeance; and Skye (Chloe Bennet), who developed mysterious new powers from the Obelisk but whose lack of experience with her new abilities may threaten the safety of those she loves.

Meanwhile, Bobbi (Adrianne Palicki) and Mack (Henry Simmons) begin the next phase of a plan which seems to have grave repercussions for Coulson and his team, who are unaware that there's another mysterious force moving against them. And as Hunter (Nick Blood) is forced to make the biggest choice of his life, Coulson will find his mission threatened by this shocking endgame.

In the midseason premiere, "Aftershocks," Coulson's team must deal with the consequences of their war with Hydra as shocking revelations threaten to tear them apart, and Hydra makes a dangerous move that may involve a traitor in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s midst.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Henry Goodman as Dr. Levy, Kyle Maclachlan as The Doctor, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Simon Kassianides as Sunil Bakshi, Donzaleigh Abernathy as Trip's Mom, Philip Labes as Young Gordon, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Alvin Ing as Yat-Sen, Fred Dryer as Octavian Bloom, Kathryn Leigh-Scott as The Baroness, Joel Polis as The Banker, Kyle David Pierce as Accountant, Maz Siam as The Sheikh, McKay Stewart as Scientist #1 and David A. Jansen as Agent.

"Aftershocks" was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Billy Gierhart.

COULSON AND TEAM DISCOVER A LIFE-CHANGING SECRET AS LADY SIF RETURNS, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Jaimie Alexander Guest Stars as Lady Sif

"Who You Really Are" – Coulson and team come to the aid of a confused Lady Sif, who has lost her memory after fighting with a mysterious warrior, whose true mission will send shockwaves through S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack continue to hide their true mission from everyone close to them, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 10 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif, Eddie McClintock as Vin-Tak, Alexandra Manea as Nurse, Lidia Porto as Head Nurse, Danny Lopes as Bruno, Ben Griesse as Tiago, Ruben Rabasa as Mr. Cardozo and Markell Andrew as Officer Carvalho.

"Who You Really Are" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Roxann Dawson.

• Like 1

COULSON AND TEAM DISCOVER A LIFE-CHANGING SECRET AS LADY SIF RETURNS, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Jaimie Alexander Guest Stars as Lady Sif

"Who You Really Are" – Coulson and team come to the aid of a confused Lady Sif, who has lost her memory after fighting with a mysterious warrior, whose true mission will send shockwaves through S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack continue to hide their true mission from everyone close to them, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 10 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif, Eddie McClintock as Vin-Tak, Alexandra Manea as Nurse, Lidia Porto as Head Nurse, Danny Lopes as Bruno, Ben Griesse as Tiago, Ruben Rabasa as Mr. Cardozo and Markell Andrew as Officer Carvalho.

"Who You Really Are" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Roxann Dawson.

that will be Roxann Dawson's 3rd time as an Agents of SHIELD director and Buffy, Firefly, Arrow,..... Greenberg's 2nd script

Curious how those two will 'match'

AOS scored 1.4 in the demo in the fast overnights, but was adjusted up .1 to a final 1.5. 

The episode managed to bore me to sleep, despite having Lady Sif and [redacted] along to cause mayhem. They've stupidly decided to make Skye and her "secret" the focus of most of the action, which once again exposes the weaknesses of both the character and the actress who plays her. She spent most of the episode whining and crying, causing me to root for either Sif or [redacted] to beat the snot out of her. The producers should have chosen any other member of the cast to become an Inhuman because most of them are better actors and all but one (Blood Hunter) are more likeable than Mary Sue Poots.

Speaking of Blood Hunter, all he seems to do is lurk around and hump poor Bobbi like a mange-ridden dog. Someone on the production staff ought to decree that he is never to be seen shirtless again because the sight of his stringy body was just gross. It's weird that he's a permanent cast member yet only now is Hunter considering joining Coulson's team. Maybe that gives the producers an out to sent him packing now that Mockingbird/Palicki has been promoted to permanent status.

SKYE'S FATHER WAGES WAR AGAINST COULSON'S TEAM, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Blair Underwood Guest Stars as Dr. Andrew Garner

Drea De Matteo Guest Stars as Karla Faye Gideon

"One of Us" – Cal seeks revenge on Coulson by assembling a team of Super Villains to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, May calls on renowned Dr. Andrew Garner (Blair Underwood), her charismatic ex-husband, with a crisis that threatens to tear the team apart, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Kyle Maclachlan as The Doctor/Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Drea De Matteo as Karla Faye Gideon, Ric Sarabia as Wendell Levi, Geo Corvera as Francis Noche, Jeff Daniel Phillips as David A. Angar, Gregg Martin as Student, Jack Kennedy as Security Guard and Jamal Duff as John Bruno.

"One of Us" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

Promo shows Admiral Adama is guest-starring. Hoping for Olmos to just boss it up on everyone.

So how long before these SHIELD people realize that encouraging Skye to bottle it up and suppress it is only going to create a ticking time bomb?

• Like 1