CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Dived back into the show.    Watched up to ep 15.   Seems like it is getting better and better.   I'm even liking Skye more than I used to.   ...Which means I can tolerate her.    

She's still the queen of drama and I guess that's the way it's going to stay.    I'm guessing she'll be in angst-land about

her powers

for a long time.   And she just made me say "Really?" for the 100th time in ep 15 when Maye calls to warn her that

"They are coming for you!" along with instructions about what to do.   Of course Skye...being Skye...has to immediately say "Who's coming for me???".

Good lord....I've never thought she was convincing as an "agent" and that certainly fits her stupidly written character to a T.

It was so nice for a few moments when I thought they were going to kill her off at the season break.

But...the rest of the show is starting to get awesome so that offsets her quite a bit.

ENEMIES MUST COME TOGETHER, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Edward James Olmos Guest Stars as Robert Gonzales

"The Dirty Half Dozen" – Gonzales and Coulson must find a way to put their differences aside and work together against Hydra, even if it means teaming up with someone they don't trust, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Henry Goodman as Dr. List, J. August Richards as Deathlok/Mike Peterson, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell and Chad Cleven as Hydra Tac Agent.

"The Dirty Half Dozen" was written by Brent Fletcher & Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

Obviously Daredevil's inspired them to up their game with the fight scenes. Having the guy responsible for that May vs May fight scene co-direct probably helped as well.

Although, I'll admit, that oner reminded me more of John Wick than Daredevil.

The Flash beat Agents of SHIELD in the demo this week.

With Revenge cancelled I wonder if Emily VanCamp will move across to Agents of SHIELD.

Flash is a better show overall, especially if you can get past the CWness of it, of if you're the CWs target audience i guess :P.

Edited by Orestes

I am tryjng to avoid reading any spoilers, so sorry if its mentioned earlier. Should I watch the agents of shield episode that came out the tuesday before AoU before I see AoU?

I would say yes. It sets up the beginning of AoU. It's not at all like the episode of SHIELD that came out a few days after Winter Soldier and spoiled like the entire movie.

• Like 2

WAR TEARS SKYE APART, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Edward James Olmos Guest Stars as Robert Gonzales

"Scars" – Skye is torn between her loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D. and her connection to the Inhumans as tensions rise between the groups — and Coulson reveals a secret he's been hiding from even those closest to him, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MAY 5 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Patton Oswalt as Sam/Billy Koenig, Kyle MacLachlan as Cal, Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Christine Adams as Agent Weaver, Mark Allan Stewart as Agent Oliver, Maya Stojan as Kara/Agent 33, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell, Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha, David Douglas as Michael and Crystal Coney as Scientist.

"Scars" was written by Rafe Judkins & Lauren LeFranc and directed by Bobby Roth.