CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

Overall, the PA franchise was not a disaster like Saw for example....

It had 3 good movies, including one amazing

One mediciore movie

And two bad ones

Well, I think it could have been worst.....

I wonder if we will get another franchise so big as this one anytime soon, the genre needs another franchise like this to keep the fans alive......

• Like 1

Overall, the PA franchise was not a disaster like Saw for example....

It had 3 good movies, including one amazing

One mediciore movie

And two bad ones

Well, I think it could have been worst.....

I wonder if we will get another franchise so big as this one anytime soon, the genre needs another franchise like this to keep the fans alive......

Hmm 1 Amazing, 1 great, 3 good, 2 meh.... Saw wins.
  • Like 1

I think the film series has just gone on too long and that's why there are so many haters of it right now. That rotten tomato score is kind of silly in my opinion and I do not think that reflects the quality of this movie but more of the dissension that is felt because of the last two episodes that were just kind of WTF.

I think the film series has just gone on too long and that's why there are so many haters of it right now. That rotten tomato score is kind of silly in my opinion and I do not think that reflects the quality of this movie but more of the dissension that is felt because of the last two episodes that were just kind of WTF.

I think I'm gonna watch it again, since you really liked the movie, lol

Maybe I just had too much hopes in the first time......

I know we all have different opinions but what exactly didn't you like about it Raphael?  It pretty much followed the formula of the other films and it explained all the mystery.

• Like 1

Saw this today. It was pretty good, not great. It did answer a lot of questions, though I'm not sure how it can be the last film given the ending.

Well, sure, it's left open, but unless they just want to keep milking it, they finished it off nicely.

I know we all have different opinions but what exactly didn't you like about it Raphael?  It pretty much followed the formula of the other films and it explained all the mystery.

Well, let me try to explain..... The most terrifying thing in that franchise, at least to me, was that they kept the phenomenon hidden, it used to scary me a lot, after all, the things that we can't see are the worst things, don't? But in that movie, there are no more mystery, now that we can see the phenomenon, it lost all the charm, I mean, how can I be scary of a black mass? It's silly :3

• Like 1