CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

I sometimes think we share a brain. Seriously, you have a lot of knowledge of film.

Yeah we do tend to have the same thoughts a lot :PThanks for the compliment about the movie knowledge. :) Movies have always been a big thing in my life. I have seen more movies than almost everyone I know combined :P I was going to try to do something in movies in some way for a job. I even did radio and voiceovers to try to get in. You definitely have a lot of knowledge yourself and I appreciate someone that has been around for the same time period so can appreciate the same tastes.Maybe our knowledge is just that we are the old fogeys on the boards :lol:
  • Like 1

I heard this will be about the credits scene

There is a scene after credits? Or in the mid of the credits? Because I heard that the after credits scene is for a spin-off and not a new sequel.