Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Good to see Hugh Grant back in a movie. Been a while but I guess he can't do rom-coms anymore.

I saw him earlier this year in the rom-com The Rewrite...

Edited by CJohn

All I know is, I haven't seen not one trailer, neither in the theater nor a TV spot. I honestly wouldn't have even known about this movie coming out if it wasn't for me being a fan of Armie Hammer.

yes, they need to step their marketing up. It is practically non-existent so far

The trailer kind of makes the plot hard to place, but I really appreciate it when this trailer comes on. It's usually surrounded by the Hitman, Genysis, or Transporter trailers and they all use the generic "DUN DUN DUN" sounds and other action movie trailer cliches. Yet, this one is all poppy and fun looking.

• Like 2

The trailer kind of makes the plot hard to place, but I really appreciate it when this trailer comes on. It's usually surrounded by the Hitman, Genysis, or Transporter trailers and they all use the generic "DUN DUN DUN" sounds and other action movie trailer cliches. Yet, this one is all poppy and fun looking.

It looks so much more sophisticated than something like Hitman. And to Ethan, the first trailer makes the film look like it could go either way IMO. I could really REALLY suck, but it could also be something really cool!
  • Like 2

Steven Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty  32m32 minutes ago
Going back to the 60s with Guy Ritchie tonight. Seeing an early screening of THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. Wb. must think they've got the goods to show us the film 6 weeks early.

Nice to see that there is faith in UNCLE..unlike so many other embargoed movies

• Like 2

It looks entertaining enough, but with Kingsman and Spy already doing good business, Mission Impossible two weeks before, and Spectre looming as the alpha dog in the winter, I do wonder if there's enough spy love to go around for this one.

• Like 1

It looks entertaining enough, but with Kingsman and Spy already doing good business, Mission Impossible two weeks before, and Spectre looming as the alpha dog in the winter, I do wonder if there's enough spy love to go around for this one.

It's a satirical period piece... I think it's unique enough (from a genre perspective) to do fine.

• Like 4

It's a satirical period piece... I think it's unique enough (from a genre perspective) to do fine.

Hopefully! I think it looks pretty fun, and early press screenings would seem to be a good sign. I'm always down for spy movies. Hopefully it's more a sign of genre resurgence than genre crowding.

• Like 2

Hopefully! I think it looks pretty fun, and early press screenings would seem to be a good sign. I'm always down for spy movies. Hopefully it's more a sign of genre resurgence than genre crowding.

I think the early press screenings are a sign that the studio knows they have something good..look at some of the embargoed stuff recently.

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan  59m59 minutes ago
I saw The Man from U.N.C.L.E. last night. Halfway through the movie I said out loud, "Oh my gosh, Henry Cavill is GREAT!" What a world.

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan  1h1 hour ago
@robslats1 I probably pushed the boundaries of the social media rules with that last tweet already.

Apparently he cant talk too much.

• Like 6