Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Decent budget for the film, I guess not having expensive talent on either side of the camera helped a lot. 

Ritchie's pretty frugal, it seems. The two Sherlock Holmes films only came to 90m and 125m, even with RDJ making 9m and 15m, respectively.

• Like 2

I wont say he had much charisma, he wasn't very good in Immortals, he was bad in The Cold light of Day and he was average in MOS. The footage we've seen of him in this seems like a massive improvement.

Agreed. I never really cared for the guy before, because in the movies I have seen him in, he came off very flat, and I was just assuming that MOS was set up the way it was (where all the other actors had more dialogue than Cavill did) because the director figured Cavill didn't have the acting chops to steer the thing. Hopefully, UNCLE will turn that around, because so far, the trailer seemed promising.

• Like 1

IMAX release confirmed: http://www.imax.com/community/blog/new-multi-picture-deal-is-bringing-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-the-man-from-uncle-and-more-to-imax/

We’re excited to announce a multi-picture deal with Warner Bros. Pictures! The agreement includes the release of up to thirty films from the studio’s slate through 2020. The thirty will be comprised of the titles listed below along with upcoming DC tentpoles, future Lego movies (including The Lego Movie Sequel) and a number of high-profile tentpoles from the studio.

• The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
  • In the Heart of the Sea
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Tarzan
  • King Arthur
  • Suicide Squad
  • Geostorm
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • Jungle Book: Origins
  • Godzilla 2