Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Why are people so surprised that Henry looks good in this? He's a great actor with a lot of charisma.

It's not his fault that MOS was a shit movie, with a terrible script, where he got little no chance to showcase his talent.

I wont say he had much charisma, he wasn't very good in Immortals, he was bad in The Cold light of Day and he was average in MOS. The footage we've seen of him in this seems like a massive improvement.

• Like 3

I wont say he had much charisma, he wasn't very good in Immortals, he was bad in The Cold light of Day and he was average in MOS. The footage we've seen of him in this seems like a massive improvement.

Yeah. He was meh in Immortals too. Didn't watch Cold Light of Day. He had a bit part in Stardust though where he is almost unrecognisable. That was the first time I came across him.

Looks pretty solid. I'm not expecting Snatch or anything, but it should be fun.

Also, Matthew Vaughn grew up believing that Robert Vaughn, the original star of the U.N.C.L.E. show, was his father, until a paternity test proved it wrong. It actually sort of went south in a sad way between them. So yea, kinda weird this is attached to Kingsman. 

• Like 1

Looks pretty solid. I'm not expecting Snatch or anything, but it should be fun.

Also, Matthew Vaughn grew up believing that Robert Vaughn, the original star of the U.N.C.L.E. show, was his father, until a paternity test proved it wrong. It actually sort of went south in a sad way between them. So yea, kinda weird this is attached to Kingsman. 

Aren't Matthew Vaughn and Ritchie tight though? I think it's all right. 

Why are people so surprised that Henry looks good in this? He's a great actor with a lot of charisma.

It's not his fault that MOS was a shit movie, with a terrible script, where he got little no chance to showcase his talent.

LOL Because I've seen him almost everything. He's been in more than just MOS.  He was in the Tudors, Count of Monte Christo, I Capture the Castle, A Woody Allen Movie, an episode of Inspector Lynley, lol. 

Speaking of Henry's previous roles, this is the first time I've even seen him laugh and relaxed. He's usually intense and stiff and like he's having an internal struggle.

• Like 1