Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Thinking October 24. Tarzan had this date (near) with it out of the picture U.N.C.L.E. can take its place.

October 24th sounds okay although only two weeks earlier than Interstellar, maybe October 3rd or 10th? Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

Not at the budget this likely has.  80 million or less sure take a shot.  This likely is in the 150 range and they don't really have anything to sell this movie with other then Superman and from the director of Sherlock Holmes.  The IP is worthless to those that make or break movies.

But I heard the budget's going to be 80m.

• Like 1

Variety says the budget is $75m which is a good budget, I think Cruise dropping out meant WB revised the budget before giving it thsthe green light.

$75m is good. To be honest I think Cruise not being in it is a good thing. His acting is so predictable that I could imagine what he'd be like in that role even before they start shooting the movie. :lol:

• Like 1

But I heard the budget's going to be 80m.

Variety says the budget is $75m which is a good budget, I think Cruise dropping out meant WB revised the budget before giving it thsthe green light.

Ok thanks with that is the budget its not too bad of a risk.  Wish they had a bigger name to sell it with then Carvill but at this budget he might be big enough to get it to profit. 

• Like 1

Forgot about The Judge, guess October 24th is likely, where do you think Jersey Boys will go

*Based on IMAX schedule

August 15: Black Sky*

September 5: Vacation

September 19: Dolphin Tale 2

October 10: The Judge

October 24: The Man from U.N.C.LE.

November 7: Interstellar

November 26: Mad Max: Fury Road*

December 17: The Hobbit: There And Back Again

If Jersey Boys is an Oscar movie, how about 12.25?

• Like 1

The thing about Cruise is that he can deliver good results from the overseas markets but kudos to Warner Bros. for trying to make $80 million movies instead of a bloated $130 million piece of crap. They recently greenlit Akira with a similar budget.

• Like 1

The thing about Cruise is that he can deliver good results from the overseas markets but kudos to Warner Bros. for trying to make $80 million movies instead of a bloated $130 million piece of crap. They recently greenlit Akira with a similar budget.

A rumor right? Nothing has been said on budget.

• Like 1