Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Estimates (9/14 - 9/16/12) - PAGE 21 - (RE5 $21.1m, Nemo $17.5m, Master $730k!)

Stuart Oldham ‏@s_oldhamDisney's 3D re-release of "Finding Nemo" disappointing w/ $16M-18M. Too soon?I don't think that's a disappointment at all. Next to TLK, most of the 3D re-releases have opened like this.

Stuart Oldham ‏@s_oldhamDisney's 3D re-release of "Finding Nemo" disappointing w/ $16M-18M. Too soon?I don't think that's a disappointment at all. Next to TLK, most of the 3D re-releases have opened like this.

Wow, I knew over TLK was out, but I figured over 20 was nearly a lock. But, yes, you make a good point about the 3D re-releases all coming in around these numbers.

Titanic had a mill 3 day and a mill 5 day.Beauty and the Beast had a 17 mill OWTPM had a 22 mill OW.The Lion King is the exception not the rule. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nemo do 17-20 OW and finish with 45-50.

It is disappointing because of tracking. If numbers are right, it even came in below RS.

Titanic had a 17 mill 3 day and a 25 mill 5 day.

Beauty and the Beast had a 17 mill OW

TPM had a 22 mill OW.

The Lion King is the exception not the rule. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nemo do 17-20 OW and finish with 45-50.

You don't have to look it up, I did it for you. :P Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

The Spider-Man trilogy could have used a 3D reboot. Those movies would be awesome in 3D.

You must mean 3D re-release. TASM was a 3D reboot. :P Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™