Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Estimates (9/14 - 9/16/12) - PAGE 21 - (RE5 $21.1m, Nemo $17.5m, Master $730k!)

How many theaters is The Master? And does theater average count Monday and Tuesday?...Are Jewish holidays even counted as 5 day weekends? lol.

5 theatres, and I don't think so. Those definitely aren't bank holidays, so probably not.

Weekend is so bad we have resorted to sarcasm and not discussing a single movie opening this weekend.I joined the website over the Summer. Should I expect Sept-Oct,Jan-Mar, to just completely suck BO wise?

Edited by iTz Only ED

Weekend is so bad we have resorted to sarcasm and not discussing a single movie opening this weekend.I joined the website over the Summer. Should I expect Sept-Oct,Jan-Mar, to just completely suck BO wise?

Well you won't be seeing 600m grossers in Sept or Oct, the BO is much quieter in these months (excluding March) but I still enjoy it alot seeing smaller films break into good numbers.

Not necessarily, Jan-Mar this year was heaps better than the summer, same with 2010. September and October can go either way, I'm interested to see how it all goes, if there is a recovery like I'm predicting or not.