ladyevenstar22

what's your fall tv schedule looking like?

This is my schedule when I don't workSundays:Bob's Burgers - Live/HuluSometimes I will watch Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad but Bob's Burgers is a show I will watch live or hulu.Mondays:I used to watch How I Met Your Mother but I feel the show has gotten bad and just not funny plus i'm tired of waiting for the mother. Now there is nothing I watch on Monday nights.Tuesdays:Ben & Kate - Live/HuluGo On - Live/HuluThe New Normal and Raising Hope I will watch sometimesWednesday:The Middle - Live/HuluThe Neighbors - Live/HuluModern Family - Live/HuluThursday:30 Rock - Live/HuluThe Office - Live/HuluParks and Recreation - Live/HuluFriday:Community - LIVEI actually moved my work schedule around to watch Community live.Saturday:NoneOther shows I watch that aren't currently on: Breaking Bad

Edited by MGK17

I don't have much of one, lol.SUNDAYOnce Upon A TimeThe Walking Dead (trying to get caught up on this one)MONDAYMike & MollyHoarders/InterventionTUESDAYNCISFace OffWEDNESDAYCriminal Minds (if I feel like it)THURSDAYBig BangI want to watch Homeland and other bigger Sunday night shows, but I'd have to catch up and know I'll never bring myself to do so. I already decided I will watch Seasons 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey and even got the DVD's. Just haven't even started watching them yet.

I want to watch Homeland and other bigger Sunday night shows, but I'd have to catch up and know I'll never bring myself to do so. I already decided I will watch Seasons 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey and even got the DVD's. Just haven't even started watching them yet.

Don't deprive yourself of Homeland. It is that damn good.You're only 13 episodes behind, that's one solid weekend, maybe two, and you'll be all caught up!

There goes my Fridays

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/08/community-and-whitney-premieres-delayed-will-they-come-off-the-bench-for-animal-practice-and-guys-with-kids/152149/

The Friday debuts of Community and Whitney are on hold indefinitely. Both were originally scheduled to premiere on Friday, October 19. No decision yet on when they will air, or on what night but I wouldn't bet on having to wait too long after the ratings for this Wednesday's Animal Practice and Guys With Kids or Thursday's ratings for Up All Night and30 Rock come out to learn when Community and Whitney will air...

Monday: Fifth Gear, How I Met Your Mother, Revolution, Castle, Hawaii Five-oTuesday: noneWednesday: Modern Family, American Horror Story, Dragons: Riders of Berk, Kung Fu Panda: Ledends of AwesomenessThursday: 30 Rock, Last Resort, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Person of Interest, ElementaryFriday: Fringe, Grimm, Tron: Uprising, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Green Lantern: The Animated SeriesSaturday: MerlinSunday: Ultimate Spider-Man, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, The Good Wife, 666 Park Avenue; Avengers: EMH (already seen all season 2, but it's not finished in the US)

Monday night is the worst for me.Homeland, Dexter and Revenge.I'm being good with The Walking Dead, waiting 33 hours and watching at 8:30 on Tuesday night when it gets shown on Foxtel. I DVR The Mentalist and Hawaii Five-0 on Monday night on regular TV. Although I'm almost ready to give up on both.Also, watched The Newsroom on Mondays when it started on Foxtel. Now it gets recorded for later in the week.

Edited by DeeCee