CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

I have a foreign language film written already so people should go and write at least 2 more so that we can have a category this year.

I'm think of doing House of the Scorpion in Spanish, from what I've decided, the story is set between US and Mexico, and the drug wars are involved.

Yeah, the first movie was La Bourrage Marron.La Bourrage Marron: The Brown JamLa Beurre D'arachide Marron: The Brown Peanut Butter. :P

Ah, that's certainly a very strange way to translate Brown, I'd use Brun when I'm writing. Marron is similar to what you'd use to Italian for brown. Did you translate it, or did the adaptation say that? Edited by riczhang

I expect Spellforce 3 to decrease because of how much the second one increased. That gives Starcraft: Fury of the Swarm an opening to overtake it (the first film grossed 301m and was very well received).

Well if Starcraft wins this year, I wouldn´t be sad since I started it again in New-Cayom... But Numbers: Do it justice or I will enter your dreams and place an idea of becoming a Zerg into your mind :ph34r: