CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

Probably'd be a good idea for me to post that as well.Directors I am using:Jon M. ChuRon LettermanPhil Lord/Christopher MillerClark GreggDoug LimanJon Faverau/Genndy TartakovskyRian JohnsonRuben FleischerDan Cutforth/Jane LipsitzRon HowardRichard EyreKenneth Branagh

The directors I'm using:David LynchDavid FincherBryan SingerJoss WhedonJames WanJim AbrahamsJohn Lee Hancock

I had David Fincher :angry:Anyways I'm using these:Christopher NolanDarren AronofskyPaul Thomas AndersonAnyone else using mine?P.S. How long will Part 1 be open?

Well Spellforce 3 looks to win easily, but what will be number 2?

Oh buddy, you are severely underestimating the box office potential of Dawn of Oblivion. It's a James Cameron directed disaster epic drama romance sci-fi/fantasy action suspense mystery futuristic war Cameron pic starring Cate Blanchett (if she's not in too many films this year) and probably Brad Pitt and Philip Seymour Hoffman and directed by James Cameron with a score by John Williams and lots of action, a 300 million budget, and a 2 and a half hour run time. Oh, and did I mention it's James Cameron?
  • Like 1

Oh buddy, you are severely underestimating the box office potential of Dawn of Oblivion. It's a James Cameron directed disaster epic drama romance sci-fi/fantasy action suspense mystery futuristic war Cameron pic starring Cate Blanchett (if she's not in too many films this year) and probably Brad Pitt and Philip Seymour Hoffman and directed by James Cameron with a score by John Williams and lots of action, a 300 million budget, and a 2 and a half hour run time. Oh, and did I mention it's James Cameron?

You should move it up a week anyway. Sure, it's James Cameron, but do you really want to risk going directly up against SpellForce 3?

No, I absolutely refuse to move Dawn of Oblivion. I have it on the exact weekend I want it released. If it and Spellforce crush each other that weekend, it shouldn't matter much. Dawn of Oblivion will have awesome potential for great legs. And I am very comfortable with the date it is on.Besides, opening on December 24 is a terrible day to open, and that's the next Friday.

Edited by The Creator