CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

Cameron vs. SpellForce 3 should be interesting.

Hey guys,Do I have to write the whole plot of a movie or can I just do a plot summary?

You have more of a likely chance of winning Oscars IMO if you write a whole plot of a movie, but you can do whatever you want. I already have a 3126-word action movie, and a 25-word animated movie done, so just do whatever you like. :) Edited by Blankments

You have more of a likely chance of winning Oscars IMO if you write a whole plot of a movie, but you can do whatever you want. I already have a 3126-word action movie, and a 25-word animated movie done, so just do whatever you like. :)

Thanks for the tip. Elsewhere, I'm taking the RS movie off the list since that could give me major writers block. :(

Cameron vs. SpellForce 3 should be interesting.You have more of a likely chance of winning Oscars IMO if you write a whole plot of a movie, but you can do whatever you want. I already have a 3126-word action movie, and a 25-word animated movie done, so just do whatever you like. :)

Yeah, my movies range from 7000+ word to as low as 100-200 words, though generally my movies tend to be about 2-3 thousand. But, my advice is write as much as you feel is necessary, too much and you'll drag it on for too long, and too little it won't be clear.

I think there should be an entirely different site for CAYOM, just sayin :P

I was working on one but when I asked if people around here would be moving to that site they said that the CAYOM community is a small one and it's not necessary to have a site.Would have loved to run the site for this game, 'cause when it comes to movies I suck because my writing sucks... at least that way I could've made the box office actuals for ever... anyways.

I was working on one but when I asked if people around here would be moving to that site they said that the CAYOM community is a small one and it's not necessary to have a site.Would have loved to run the site for this game, 'cause when it comes to movies I suck because my writing sucks... at least that way I could've made the box office actuals for ever... anyways.

Either one of us could still run a site, but for me, that will be something to work on after this year of CAYOM is done.

Either one of us could still run a site, but for me, that will be something to work on after this year of CAYOM is done.

It's not that much to make on it... I would finish it on a single day (that If i worked the whole day)... Still the movies would have to be added manually to avoid advertisements and stuff like that...