CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

Well if Starcraft wins this year, I wouldn´t be sad since I started it again in New-Cayom...But Numbers: Do it justice or I will enter your dreams and place an idea of becoming a Zerg into your mind :ph34r:

I am doing it justice. I stopped working on it because real-life work piled up like a mountain but I'm getting back on track (about half-done). Combining the Zerg and Protoss campaigns has been a bit tricky to get all the timing right but I think I'm past the most tricky part (as in the Zerg swarm has just departed for Aiur as of this point and Artanis/Aldaris' force is about to swoop in to assist Tassadar/Zeratul/Raynor on Char). The odd thing is that Kerrigan is essentially going to disappear for most of the film's second half but there's no good way to keep her around once the Protoss evac off Char.

I probably will continue writing Coffee Clan later. Then I'll go on to Milson. Jungle Book should be a easy one to write. (I probably will include a couple refrences to the classic Disney film here and there).

This year will be easy for me. All my films are based on either books, real-life events, or urban legends :P

I hate doing adaptations actually, :lol::P doing original films are easier because you control everything, researching is just a pain in the ass when writing about real-life events. Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

I hate doing adaptations actually, :lol::P doing original films are easier because you control everything, researching is just a pain in the ass when writing about real-life events.

I have to agree with this one... It's the fact that you have to re-play/re-watch a game or re-read the whole book in order to make a good movie, instead of just writing it down (like an original one).I'm planning like 2 or 3 game adaptations...talk about fun >.>

The reason I'm doing adaptions is because I started late in the game, so I had little time to make up original stories.

Original Stories don't really take that much time, my BP nom last year was written as a last minute effort for me to have an Oscar film, I wrote it over a bottle of Bordeaux, and a pot of coffee in about 3 hours. :lol:

Original Stories don't really take that much time, my BP nom last year was written as a last minute effort for me to have an Oscar film, I wrote it over a bottle of Bordeaux, and a pot of coffee in about 3 hours. :lol:

I have a very peculiar case of writer's block. I get to five pages, then stop and think about it for a moment. Then I get distracted and play Minecraft or something :P