CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

It grossed 42.45 million on its OW and ended with 102.76 million.It's going to get clobbered this time around.

Egh.... That's bad WOM, 2.4 off of a 40 million weekend for an original film. I could see this doing 25/60 or lower.

It had a 40m+ OW and it hit 100m. ;) The reviews were quite decent, so the sequel should open higher and it could hit 100m again haha

It opens against a Warcraft film and has a disaster epic in its 2nd week. It's going to drop a lot.

No. You win a Razzie! "Golf clap, golf clap" :D

Oh, please. I've got the following in the bag:Best PictureBest Animated Feature (The film actually has an cheap animated character standing in the background dancing for 75% of the movie, thus making it qualified)Best DirectorBest Ensemble (It stars Meryl Streep, Meryl Streep, and Meryl Streep.)Best Actor (Meryl Streep crossdresses at one point.)Best ActressBest Supporting Actor (Meryl Streep supports an invisible child while crossdressing.)Best Supporting Actress (Meryl Streep supports an invisible child while not crossdressing.)Best Voice Actor/Actress in a Leading Role (The animated character is voiced by Meryl Streep.)Best Voice Actor/Actress in a Supporting Role (The animated character supports an animated child.)Best Original ScreenplayBest Adapted Screenplay (There are actually two screenplays to this movie. The first one was written by Meryl Streep, the second one was adapted by Harvey Weinstein.)Best Original ScoreBest Original Song (Meryl Streep sings about feelings in the middle of the movie.)Best CinematographyBest Film EditingBest Art DirectionBest CostumesBest MakeupBest Sound MixingBest Sound EditingBest Visual Effects (The animation seams through the picture perfectly.)Best Use of Action (Meryl Streep runs for a bit.)
  • Like 1

I currently have writer's block on Teen Titans, since I need to figure out a way to get the team together without using Amanda Waller or Batman... I'll just start working on my time travel comedy, which is essentially if Looper was a romcom. :P

If you think that Giant Spiders were silly, get ready for Escalator. a possible horror franchise.....not lol

I can imagine it right now:ESCALATORS - 90 MINA group of people are trapped on an escalator by a demon, who threatens them to fight to the death. 75 min: The people realize that they can just walk off the escalator and leave the mall, leaving the demon with no one else. Credits begin at 80 min.Then, a POT-CREDITS SCENE!!!!1!1!! The demon decides to possess Barack Obama and run in the 2008 election.Lol I think I overdid it didn't I XD