Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

I'm curious what the viewing numbers are for The Looney Tunes Show; the second season starts next month. I haven't cared much for the show so this seems more like they just want to make a Looney Tunes film to make some money back rather than having a great script to back it up.Is there really no one better than a TV actress that wants to create the ultimate Looney Tunes feature?

The only successful Looney Tunes film was Space Jam which was decent. I imagine the plot will be the Looney Tunes coming into the real world, they're not the Smurfs, Chipmunks and Yogi Bear which could be adapted into a live action film.It's surprising Warner Bros have struggled with feature animation considering their history with animation and their library is as big as Disney's although admitfully some of them were acquired over the years like Hanna-Barbera and MGM Animation.