Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

17 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

This is clickbait with no real evidence besides the fact WB is cleaning house. I can also write an article saying PLL and Gossip Girl will likely be cancelled right now.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

When Zaslav loses millions of subscribers at the next quarterly I'm going to laugh my ass off. 

Absolutely no one below the age of 40 gives a shit about these trash reality shows and HG TV when the housing market is at an all time low because of insane interest rates.

…the housing market is definitely not at an all time low. All time low in people ability buy one maybe. But for the market that means it’s at an all time high 

• Like 1

Just now, HouseOfTheSun said:

…the housing market is definitely not at an all time low. All time low in people ability buy one maybe. But for the market that means it’s at an all time high 

I also kinda love real estate shows. Not watched one in a while, but when the mood strikes, I'll binge through dozens of hours. It's entertaining judging people for their stupidly unrealistic demands, weird list of priorities and just general taste level. I'm weirdly okay with there being 116,000 of these shows on the air/streaming...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cappoedameron said:

Usually with quarterly's people get excited over the new announcements coming, sometimes some great shows get announced.

I have never seen a quarterly where there's so much negativity surrounding it. 

I honestly think Zaslav won't even last 3 years before finding his way out.

He’ll burn WB to the ground with him. 

Now they’re saying there may be new separate app for classic movies (TCM). We don’t know if that means they’ll be removing the TCM hub from HBO MAX though.

Edited by AJG

I honestly don't see the point if all the new content is gonna be reality tv shows and no new scripted shows. He's delusional if he thinks the 76 million subscribers to HBO Max simply have it because of its legacy library like Friends and other shows people watch whenever they want.

In fact hasn't it been proven through data that legacy libraries can't maintain subscribers. They stay because of the new content. If all you're offering is new HG TV and other crappy reality then all the other demographics are gonna cancel the service.

Edited by Cappoedameron
  • Like 1