Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

Just now, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

For a trailer everyone is supposedly jizzing on as you refer to it as, one would think this would have more pages like the DARK TOWER or IT trailers..

Blade Runner is not so well known to general audiences. It's more of a cult favorite among dedicated (and to be frank, somewhat older) movie fans. Many in here are quite young and probably have never seen the masterful original. So, again, it's much more of a niche movie. "IT" is traditional horror, and that gets attention very easily if done properly. As for the Dark Tower, I don't think many people care about that, and it got a very mixed reception. 

3 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

For a trailer everyone is supposedly jizzing on as you refer to it as, one would think this would have more pages like the DARK TOWER or IT trailers..

The IT thread is pretty dead too. No one really used it again until the teaser last night.

The main threads everyone uses here are for the comic book/superhero stuff (Wonder Woman & Homecoming)...which is fine, can understand the famdom but it makes me miss IMDBs forums. 

I noticed other talkbacks bagging on Ryan Gosling for having perfect cheek bones in this trailer.. Really??? :thinking:

He's also got a beard.

Stupid white bearded people.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

You have something against White people with beards??? In your generation, they're generally referred to as "Hipsters", right??? :bourne:

I have something against them.

Because of my own deep insecurities.

• Like 1

Why on earth would you or anyone have insecurities about white people sporting beards??

Image result for WTF GIF

I can't grow a beard. White people can.

I see white people with beards dating Asian Women.

Namely Chewy.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Beyond the studio I kinda doubt anyone involved gives that much of a fuck about box office. They get to play around in the holy grail of cinematic universes, which is enough. This movie doesn't strike me as the reboot of a franchise.

Highly doubt that, not just because many big name involved have participation bonus directly affected by the BO, but also Villeneuve hability to do a Dune movie for example would be directly impacted by this movie performance. The more success you have the more power (liberty) you gain, if you want to maintain final cul privilege and low notes on large budget you need success.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Last week I was at a wedding and everybody complimented my brother's beard and how he was the handsome one. :sadben:There's no end.

end of the day we're all gross hairless monkeys with a million insecurities, so sit back and enjoy a Corona fam

• Like 3

Just now, Chewy said:

end of the day we're all gross hairless monkeys with a million insecurities, so sit back and enjoy a Corona fam

e2525eee-71e3-471a-bb0c-2a2026562c78.gif

Spoiler

Are you actually from Philly. Or do you just like their teams out of misery

• Like 1