Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I think this could pull similar opening weekend numbers to acclaimed science-fiction film acclaimed science-fiction film Gravity.

Oh, yes! Another film that made me go weak at the knees! 

But the cast of this one (especially Gosling) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sandra Bullock & George Clooney

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think this could pull similar opening weekend numbers to acclaimed science-fiction film acclaimed science-fiction film acclaimed science-fiction film acclaimed science-fiction film Gravity.

Ive been thinking that thought as well. The Martian/acclaimed science-fiction film Gravity type opening with great legs well into november.

Edited by babz06
messed up spelling.

Just now, babz06 said:

Ive been thinking that thought as well. The Martian/acclaimed science-fiction film acclaimed science-fiction film Gravity type opening with great legs well into november.

R rating and being more hard sci fi could limit that

I say a run similar to Mad Max maybe could happen

• Like 1

I hadn't thought to ask, but this is definitely R-Rated? That's good.

(And yes, to those whose temple veins are throbbing, something can be good without being R-rated, but this movie was never going to appeal to kids anyway.)

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

This movie will probably do what all these sequels do :

demistify myths, things that were suggested in the first movie are probably gonna get explained by the writers ... because audiences are too stupid to connect the dots.

:unsure:

Hope it won't be the case but I ve learned my lesson and oh, it is Ridley s Scott baby after all, so fear is quite high right now.

Vive le Québec Libre.

1 hour ago, antovolk said:

:unsure::wacko:

I am afraid I may be right.

Let s explain what was left vague & poetic and open to your own imagination and interpretation  in the first film.

20 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

I'm touching myself tonight!!!!

I put this one as my most anticipated film of 2017, and I was 100% correct! 

Yes, yes, yes! 

Prediction:  Reviews will be comparable to Fury Road's.

• Like 1

I still haven't seen the first film so i have no idea what's going on or why Leto is rubbing honey on people or whatever. some kind of winnie the pooh fetish idk. i'll probably see it before october, but if ever there was a movie i would gladly watch on mute it would be this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

:unsure::wacko:

I am afraid I may be right.

Let s explain what was left vague & poetic and open to your own imagination and interpretation  in the first film.

IMO they're taking what was presented thematically in the first movie and pushing it in other directions.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

I still haven't seen the first film so i have no idea what's going on or why Leto is rubbing honey on people or whatever. some kind of winnie the pooh fetish idk. i'll probably see it before october, but if ever there was a movie i would gladly watch on mute it would be this.

If you watch on mute you'd miss the score. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

wtf?

get on that man, audio/visual experience like no other

Edit: and make sure its The Final Cut.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3