Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

When an actually good horror picture finally comes out of course it get a bad cinemascore.

That's because of those faux macho assholes who I see jumping and screaming all the way through the fucking movie and after it finishes they go "lol, that piece of shit wasn't scary at all!" of course they'd give it a bad CS. Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3

That's because of those faux macho assholes who I see jumping and screaming all the way through the fucking movie and after it finishes they go "lol, that piece of shit wasn't scary at all!" of course they'd give it a bad CS.

Are you going to see Sinister? I'll wait for the dvd

The Possession increased on Saturday and if this is a good horror movie, then I don't see why Sinister shouldn't at least stay flat. It should end up over $20m in the end.

But that 7.1 includes more than a million from Wed 10pm/Thurs mid shows.

That is one of the reasons I'll wait for the dvd. I like horror movies, but I'm such a scaredy-cat that seeing them on the big screen is almost too much

yeah, in a way I'm like that too, but it's always fun seeing them with a crowd, like I did with the last 3 Paranormal Activity movies. Btw, I probably won't watch PA4 in theaters either. It just looks boring to me.