Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Interesting, Baumer is the only one that responds with a genuine knowledge on something.All the rest are just followers that have been told Ledger's performance was great and are too embarrassed to admit they know not why.

What more is there to say? You have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not going to argue this subject. Heath Ledger easily made The Joker his own. His portrayal as a antogonist has not been matched after TDK. There have been greater performances before TDK but no antagonist has come close since Heath's Joker. Edited by iTz Only ED

? I watched it a few weeks ago.

I watched it last weekend. It always cheers me up."Regina said everybody hates you because you're such a slut!""She said that?""I can't go out. *cough* I'm sick.""Boo, you whore!"

Interesting, Baumer is the only one that responds with a genuine knowledge on something.All the rest are just followers that have been told Ledger's performance was great and are too embarrassed to admit they know not why.

It's fine to have a differing opinion. And i understand where you are coming from, even if i disagree with it.

What more is there to say? You have your opinion and we have ours. I'm not going to argue this subject. Heath Ledger easily made The Joker his own. His portrayal as a antogonist has not been matched after TDK. There have been greater performances before TDK but no antagonist has come close since Heath's Joker.

Eh, something like Christoph Waltz in Inglourious Basterds has to come a little close.