baumer

Weekend numbers Oct 19-21

Algren watching the video:"Hate gays...must resist touching myself to Stallone's naked body. No, Algren, NO! Don't do it. Ooooh, he's rubbing his shaft against her. Lucky ----. NO! ALGREN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! I guess I could masturbate to his body and not to his face. That's not gay, is it? Just admiring his body.....mmmm, daddy!"

• Like 4

Ok. Now I know to disregard everything you say, ever. You seriously need to just learn stuff. Waste of space.

Stallone does have a record of bad movies. As for his acting, his best performances are from The Rocky movies.

"Hate gays...must resist touching myself to Stallone's naked body. No, Algren, NO! Don't do it. Ooooh, he's rubbing his shaft against her. Lucky ----. NO! ALGREN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! I guess I could masturbate to his body and not to his face. That's not gay, is it? Just admiring his body.....mmmm, daddy!"

Didnt you know he does that to all Stallone-films, including Spy Kids 3?

Algren watching the video:

"Hate gays...must resist touching myself to Stallone's naked body. No, Algren, NO! Don't do it. Ooooh, he's rubbing his shaft against her. Lucky cunt. NO! ALGREN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! I guess I could masturbate to his body and not to his face. That's not gay, is it? Just admiring his body.....mmmm, daddy!"

Posted Image