The Stingray

What would you rather want next: JLA, Batman vs. Superman or a Batman reboot?

JLA or Batman vs. Superman or Batman reboot.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather want next?

• Justice League
    • Batman vs. Superman
    • Batman reboot
    • None

Batman(Bale) vs Superman(Cavill), but call the film "World's Finest". Otherwise best to leave it alone for a few years. JLA looks like a potential disaster and the only Batman reboot I would wanna see is a LIVE ACTION adaption of The Dark Knight Returns(preferably with Michael Keaton). Which will most likely never happen so...

Posted Image

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

Brothers fight sometimes. Doesn't mean they don't love each other. ;)

Heh heh. True, but I think we would all love a wonderful team up vs the likes of Darkseid  and seeing the character react to each other and some serious hair raising exploits, than Bats trying  to use his incredible intellect and  gadgetry vs the abilities of big blue in an all out war. :)

Heh heh. True, but I think we would all love a wonderful team up vs the likes of Darkseid  and seeing the character react to each other and some serious hair raising exploits, than Bats trying  to use his incredible intellect and  gadgetry vs the abilities of big blue in an all out war. :)

Personally, I'd rather see Bat and Superman take on Darkseid/Doomsday and the Joker. F**k the rest of them bum ass characters!

Batman does not have a fucking chance against Superman.  The only times Batman ever does good against Superman is when the story is written by Batman fanboys, like Frank Miller's the Dark Knight Returns. 

Batman is lucky Superman is a nice guy and does not end him Faora style.