Tower

Weekend estimates (11-02/04-12)(starting pg 15)

A week ago there was a 0% chance Skyfall would be the highest grossing movie in the UK.

Not really. There's more of a chance of Skyfall playing well in UK than there is of Skyfall making a billion dollars.

WOM for Ralph will be huge. Rarely have I seen such a diverse crowd (old and young, male and female) respond so positively to a movie. Lengthy applause at the end.

That was the same for my theater. The audience loved it, and might have been the most diversified audience I've been in this year.

Not really. There's more of a chance of Skyfall playing well in UK than there is of Skyfall making a billion dollars.

What £90m well? even though no other bond earned more than £56m?? I'd say it was just as unlikely.

What £90m well? even though no other bond earned more than £56m?? I'd say it was just as unlikely.

Well think all you want but there is no way its hitting a billion dollars.

WOM for Ralph will be huge. Rarely have I seen such a diverse crowd (old and young, male and female) respond so positively to a movie. Lengthy applause at the end.

Thank you. This is exactly what I've said since I saw it a week and a half ago. People who haven't seen the movie and experienced the reaction audiences are having to it simply can't sit there and treat it like any old run of the mill animated movie. The WOM for this is something special, and legs should reflect that.
  • Like 1

Well think all you want but there is no way its hitting a billion dollars.

I don't actually think it will, but I don't think there's a 0% chance either and let's face it, when you say a film won't hit a certain milestone, going by your track record, your likely to be wrong.

I don't actually think it will, but I don't think there's a 0% chance either and let's face it, when you say a film won't hit a certain milestone, going by your track record, your likely to be wrong.

You guys always say this and usually I don't care but what track record are you talking about? I have called many more right that I have wrong.....MANY MORE. For example, I called New Moon to hit 100 mill OW 6 months before it opened. You guys are going by ASM and The Hangover. I've been posting here and Mojo since 2002. My box office predicting skills are not perfect but they are not laughable like some of you guys make them out to be.
  • Like 1