Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

Ok, ok, guys, this shit is fucking awesome. Not sure why I disliked it in the first time. Really hope they move forward with the sequel. It is good to see it with a release date.

The movie is reaching the final moments when Gypsy reaches the other world. 

• Like 14

It ended now. This shit was great. Holy crap. Can't wait to see what del Toro will bring for the sequel. Except Hunnam. He can keep that locked somewhere. They can do a Kitsch, bring his character back but with another actor. Channing Tatum, perhaps?  :ph34r:

• Like 11

I really don't know what to say.I don't know what's more shocking, that you bought a really cool Bluray for a movie that you have referred to as Pacific Shit, or that you seem to actually like it now.

I probably liked it more than I remembered because it is really weird I spent 33€ on that edition knowing that was a movie I didn't like. 

• Like 3

Predicts:China: 150MRest OS: 250MDOM: who gives a fuck!

China > $200 million

US $100 milllion

PR2 probably makes $130 million + in China if it opens this year. Give it three more years and $200 million will probably happen.

Nobody is thinking of Tom Cruise? He was originally supposed to play Stacker Pentacost, wasn't he?Bring him in for the new Marshal!

Maybe a PR/EOT crossover? If they could make it work, how awesome would that be?

Ok, ok, guys, this shit is fucking awesome. Not sure why I disliked it in the first time. Really hope they move forward with the sequel. It is good to see it with a release date.

Excellent, CJohn, excellent.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4

Ok, ok, guys, this shit is fucking awesome. Not sure why I disliked it in the first time. Really hope they move forward with the sequel. It is good to see it with a release date.The movie is reaching the final moments when Gypsy reaches the other world.

Probably the first time your mind was too much clouded by the fact that it was underforming at box office and therefore you had a preconceived notion that it must be mediocre.

China > $200 millionUS $100 milllion PR2 probably makes $130 million + in China if it opens this year. Give it three more years and $200 million will probably happen.

Battle for Shanghai?Forget Hong Kong...let's wreck the mainland.

Cjohn:Pacific Rim as Baumer:The Dark Knight Rises 

• Like 1