#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Oh, you know what's really going to sting him? It's going to open to less than Deathly Hallows Part 1 w/2 years of inflation. Hoo boy.

OH, FUCKING GLORIOUS, BABY!FUCKING GLORIOUS AND I'M WRITING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IT REALLY FUCKING IS!!!
  • Like 3

Here's another theory about a possible effect (maybe there are several factors at work here). I might be totally off base, but bear with me.BD the book has always been the most divisive amongst fans with most of those who dislike it hating the 2nd half of the book. BD1 had those things from the book all fans wanted to see: the wedding, honeymoon, birth & Edward changing Bella. Maybe some of the fans didn't care about seeing this one because they weren't anticipating anything from that half of the book? Regardless them hearing about Condon's change, maybe some just didn't care.Possible? Y/N? And remember I just said it could be one reason amongst many for *some* fans. Not the entire reason.

• Like 1

You know after all this speculation it's going to end up not being as frontloaded and pull out that $135M OW :lol:

Maybe, but would still be a lot lower than a franchise finale with a history of huge openings should be doing.