#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

You think 61%, 46% and 42% drops are good for the movies?Skyfall: OMG, awesome, long legs, $300m, $250m lock, $45m+ 2nd weekend, great WOM, next *insert long leg blockbuster*Ralph: Superb WOM, $200m+Flight: Great WOM, increasing TC, $100mSo, no. People here seem to say a lot of stupid things and when the time comes and the drops are actually very average, it's still "fantastic", "great", "what I was expecting". Blindly optimistic, or hypocritical, or just blatant lies, either which way ignoring circumstances, predictions, statements and etc. Anyway, I don't care for discussing crappy numbers being wrapped up in colourful paper.

Wow, you seem like such a fun guy

You think 61%, 46% and 42% drops are good for the movies?Skyfall: OMG, awesome, long legs, $300m, $250m lock, $45m+ 2nd weekend, great WOM, next *insert long leg blockbuster*Ralph: Superb WOM, $200m+Flight: Great WOM, increasing TC, $100mSo, no. People here seem to say a lot of stupid things and when the time comes and the drops are actually very average, it's still "fantastic", "great", "what I was expecting". Blindly optimistic, or hypocritical, or just blatant lies, either which way ignoring circumstances, predictions, statements and etc. Anyway, I don't care for discussing crappy numbers being wrapped up in colourful paper.

Since when 46% and 42% became terrible? We don't even have numbers for the weekend. You might want to wait my lord.

Revised numbers from Nikki

1. Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Summit/Lionsgate) NEW [Runs 4,070] PG13

Friday $72.1M, Weekend $135.3M

2. Skyfall (Eon/MGM/Sony) Week 2 [Runs 3,505] PG13

Friday $12.2M (-60%), Weekend $40.4M, Cume $160.3M

3. Lincoln (DreamWorks/Fox/Disney) Week 2 [Runs 1,775] PG13

Friday $6.4M, Weekend $20.1M, Cume $21.5M

• Like 1

LOL okay so all that talk was for nothing. Should have an opening right in line with BD1.Bad opening for Silver Linings. Pretty darn weak.

I know SLP is getting great reviews and I'm a big Jennifer Lawrence fan, but the previews make this look really annoying/smarmy, so I'm not that surprised it didn't break out huge.