Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Alpha got it first, but if Alfred wants that date you guys may both open your movies in it.And Escalator was ridiculous, are people really returning for a 2nd movie when they have another one opening on the same day?

Edited by CJohn

I didn't know that SPC is a horror. Move Escalator 2 to January 29-31. It wasn't great, but it hit 50m, so might as well do a sequel. I think we're doing well with horrors in CAYOM, haven't seen many cheap remakes. We're trying to be original, obviously sometimes the result is utter crap, but that's very realistic lol Vast Dark 5: God Is American will be the best entry of the franchise I promise. ;)

• Community Manager

Off-topic question:Should I change my name to Fillibuster?

Please don't go off-topic. If you want to ask this question without creating a new thread, go to the Classical Conversation Thread in the Real World forum.

Probably the last. VD4 will drop, but can't flop. VD3 oppened nearly to 60m. VD4 has no competition, so should open near 40m, the type of drop PA3 had. VD5 needs to get good crowd reaction, otherwise the franchise is finished.

Well considering how the Advance Schedule comes before the actuals, I see a VD6 in the future.

Off-topic question:Should I change my name to Fillibuster?

Please, don't change your name every week. Choose one and use it forever, or make small changes in it, but make it recognizable enough for us to know it is you.
  • Like 1