RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Congratulations! How much did you bet?

100 Square office pool.My numbers were Texans - 4, Lions - 1.I needed the Texans to score that FG in overtime so badly! It was painful to watch.

But you got it right?

Detroit and Houston both missed field goals. Texans got it in their 2nd attempt. I won $2,500!Office pools are awesome. I spend about $800 in Superbowl pools.

still no actuals for wednesday? what are they up to? stuffing the turkey still...get that bird in the oven and give me my BD2 number!i'm finally going to see it tomorrow night after a day of shopping hello black friday please let me find a good price gadget

Went to see a post-Thanksgiving movie with my uncle, as is a tradition.We wanted to see Flight, but when we got there it was sold out! The only movies left before a nearly 2 hour gap to the next good batch were Breaking Dawn and Red Dawn. We both vetoed Breaking Dawn. My uncle had never seen the original Red Dawn, and he and I both went into this one with very low expectations. (He's old, and prefers more thoughful movies like Lincoln, not action flicks.)We were both pleasantly surprised and both enjoyed it. Red Dawn was surprisingly watchable from start to finish. That said, I went in with extremely low expectations (I kept thinking to myself "please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck"). Lots of other folks in the theater seemed to enjoy it too. But it definitely helps to have low expectations. If you go to watch Red Dawn, and ask too many questions about how thew North Koreans pulled it off, you are in the wrong movie.Unfortunately, the screen for Flight was a much smaller one that the one for Red Dawn, so I can't tell you that Flight is pulling in amazing numbers. My theater still probably sold more Red Dawn tickets for the day.

Should be close between Skyfall and BD2 today.

Yup. I'm holding out hope that Skyfall can pull off a win.And, Also I was looking at the figures. If it follows CR from after Thanksgiving weekend, it'd end up at about 297. However right now it is holding better. If it can drop slightly softer than CR next weekend (50% or less) which is potentially doable then its probably got 300 million in the bag. But then there's the Hobbit. :( Edited by riczhang