RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

From earlier post, quick note and very quick workout :) , I'll try post an update later.Wed BD2 12.8m-14m, Sfall 7.4m-8.5m, ROTG 4.8m-5.3m, Linc 4m-4.5m,RD 4.5m-5m,LOP 4.4m-5m, WIR 3.8m-4.4m

Wed lookings likeBD2 12.8, Sfall 7.5, ROTG 4.9, RD 4.3, Linc 4, LOP 3.8, WIR 3.8
  • Like 4

Even on the low end, that'd be a MONSTER number for Skyfall. High end of that would point to a weekend near $40m. :wacko:

hell yeah! I`m hoping for Skyfall snagging blockbuster spot in Best Picture line-up. It`s way better than District 9 and the best blockbuster this year that could be taken seriously. I`d love TA to get in too but I doubt that comic book bias would be broken. But this has some serious prestige going and the movie is OMG fantastic.

So BD2 has fallen way behind NM. I guess if there is a realistic shot at 300, it has to increase more than 115% Friday. If not, then it will land at about 290.

I always thought that Red Dawn would play on the American jingoism and be a moderate hit. I'm not sure what this will translate into, but my prediction for it was 50-60 mill. I guess this is a good start.

So BD2 has fallen way behind NM. I guess if there is a realistic shot at 300, it has to increase more than 115% Friday. If not, then it will land at about 290.

It may prove to be a weekend movie and I bet that Wed actual is closer to $14 mio than $12 mio. My theater was very busy for this yesterday evening and we don`t have holiday like Americans.

It may prove to be a weekend movie and I bet that Wed actual is closer to $14 mio than $12 mio. My theater was very busy for this yesterday evening and we don`t have holiday like Americans.

Yea, but its 7:15 AM now and GOD has spoken and he said it was 12.8....my guess is it will be within 100K of that. RTH is never wrong this late.