CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2012 (Winners in 1st post)

I'm thinking Lincoln gets Picture right now, and Director goes for someone else.

If they decide to stay mainstream then the only choices appear to be either Lincoln or ZDT. They have completely ignored other frontrunners so far.
  • Like 1

If they decide to stay mainstream then the only choices appear to be either Lincoln or ZDT. They have completely ignored other frontrunners so far.

I think that we could be in for a shock, because they've given a few shockers so far so I wouldn't put it past them to give some out of left field film the honours.

Congrats Bigelow. Almost feel bad for Spielberg now.

I think Spielberg remains the favorite for the Oscars. The only surprising thing about NYFCC is that they have completely ignored Les Miz, a movie that remains embargoed. Things that make you go hmmm.

I think Spielberg remains the favorite for the Oscars. The only surprising thing about NYFCC is that they have completely ignored Les Miz, a movie that remains embargoed. Things that make you go hmmm.

Well I never really expected it to be a player after Wells said that they may not go for all the emotionality of it. But this sure does slam the door on all that hype and buzz that was going around.I think Hathaway missing was bigger blow then film not getting mentioned. Edited by JackO