baumer

Monday#s

Sony just let us know they're running late today, hopes to have their official numbers in within next 15 minutes.

Why do I see a bat in the shape of Japan hitting a ball in the shape of Puerto Rico when I read this? :P
  • Like 2

Numbers as expected after last week. BD2 260m by end Sunday, (10.5 wdays, 22 - 24 wkend), SF around 250m (8.5 wdays, 20 - 22 wkend). Getting closer ...

Unfortunately BD2 is looking at about a 60-62% drop. The weekend after Thanksgiving everything drops big.

And you know that because?

I don't know anything about box office when it all comes down to it. But my hunch is that it will jump much higher today and fall much bigger tomorrow. Tuesday bumps have been insane this year.

This movie blew me away. It is up there with Argo and perks of being a wallflower as the best of the year. It is incredibly acted beautifully written and the script it's just unbelievable. It's just any motional shot to the got. It could get you choked up might bring you to tears and could even make you stand up and cheer. Just a beautiful beautiful film.

Thought the ending was very "hollywood fake."

This is always a fairly rough weekend so I hope people keep that in persepective. Nah we'll probably have the usual freakouts.

Okay I've had four of the Moderator's like this post. If I can get Neo, Impact, Water Bottle and Totem to like it do I win anything?
  • Like 2