I don't want Harmon to "write off" a season's worth of people's work, no matter how unsuccessful it might have been, and he doesn't strike me as a guy who would do that. Sure, he'll most likely comment on that and his own temporary firing in some meta way, but I don't expect him to dwell on it or anything - he would just be dickishly beating a dead horse instead of figuring out what exciting new places he could bring the show to.

Good to see Harmon back, when it hits its mark this is one of the best shows ever, and its very best episodes rank right up there with any sit-com's best episodes. I just watched "Digital Estate Planning" again, for the 5th time, and it's probably one of my 5 all time favorite sit-com episodes, I put it right up there with WKRP's "Turkeys Away".

• Like 1

There's rumors Harmon might do a commentary track of his reaction to season four for the DVD.

I might have to buy the DVD now.

I read an article on that as well. I was planning on buying Season 4 but this would be the first time I would go straight to the commentary instead of watching the episodes first.

Good to see Harmon back, when it hits its mark this is one of the best shows ever, and its very best episodes rank right up there with any sit-com's best episodes. I just watched "Digital Estate Planning" again, for the 5th time, and it's probably one of my 5 all time favorite sit-com episodes, I put it right up there with WKRP's "Turkeys Away".

Digital Estate Planning was a work of genius. Favourite episode of Community ever.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/08/community-season-5-donald-glover-leaving/

Abed is not going to like this. Not one bit.

Donald Glover (Troy) will not be returning to Community full-time in Season 5, TVLine has confirmed.

According to Vulture, which first broke the news, Glover — who wants to devote more time to his Childish Gambino-fueled music career — will only appear in five of the show’s upcoming 13 episodes.

Word of Glover’s reduced schedule comes roughly a month after series creator Dan Harmon inked a deal to return as showrunner (after sitting Season 4 out).

Its a never ending cycle with this show is it?? Seriously being a fan of Community has been nothing but a emotional roller coaster

Edited by Scott Pilgrim vs The Forum