12 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

This was actually one of those flicks that I had absolutely no interest in seeing when I found myself walking into the theater to see it... and then I ended up really, really liking it. It's probably a case of something exceeding the non-existent expectations I had for it, but I was thoroughly entertained. I thought the effects were good, the story was compelling and I didn't even get annoyed by "Mannequin" Skywalker's performance.I left the theater eagerly anticipating a sequel.

I love this freakin movie so damn much! Saw it again and it's just as good as the first time. The idea is so endearing. It's one of those cases where the movie is just as good as the books, even if it's a bit different. 

I mean, the chase scene between Christensen and the other Jumper is just insane.

A+

Pretty much all of it. The main character was so obnoxious and unlikable I wanted to torture him to death the entire movie, the performances ranged from mediocre to awful, there was no charm and personality to the entire thing, it felt like the action scenes were shot and edited by someone having a seizure, and the ending is still one of the most ridiculous cases of "we're totally gonna set up a sequel, even though we've done nothing to earn it" I've ever seen. 

Edited by Jake Gittes

Pretty much all of it. The main character was so obnoxious and unlikable I wanted to torture him to death the entire movie, the performances ranged from mediocre to awful, there was no charm and personality to the entire thing, it felt like the action scenes were shot and edited by someone having a seizure, and the ending is still one of the most ridiculous cases of "we're totally gonna set up a sequel, even though we've done nothing to earn it" I've ever seen. 

:lol: It's pretty much the exact opposite for me. I loved the character. In fact, it's one of my favourite characters ever on screen. 

Christensen gives a semi decent performance, Jamie Bell is very charismatic, the action is great and it is excellently shot. I also loved how bullshit free the movie was, short and sweet.

Sure, Bilson and Christensen friendship/romance could have been fleshed out a lot more, the villain is bad given the potential it had and how inorganic the twist is, but I liked it. 60/100
Edited by Goffe

I wonder if people would have liked it if, for nothing, else, Christensen wasn't in it, and there wasn't the bias of "he RUINED Star Wars".

Thought the movie was fine. Not great, but entertaining enough. 6/10