Squaremaster316

Avengers Nitpicking Thread

Other than here, I also post on a political forum. It's silly there as well when people act hackishly and react angrily and abusively over opinions and politicians. But at least there it's about important things that really affect everyone's lives greatly. Doing this about movies like BKB (WASP) and his bizarro version Squaremaster, just seems kind of sad.

pretty much the difference between TA and BatmanlolBatman takes everything seriously and gives us this dark crime epic.TA is just "explosion, jokes, explosion, jokes, explosion = Super fun_ Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

I thought TDKR was better than The Avengers. I could not connect with Avengers.

Avengers had very little concern for making people emotionally attached, just like Zombieland. Little tension and drama because it might get in the way of the action.

Posted Image

Seriously, the loss of your son equals the faux Titanic love story?

Posted Image

This is how you do it.

Edited by Squaremaster316

Yeah.. Uh huh.. Sure you couldn't..

I did, I barely laughed in The Avengers. The humor in The Avengers was not my type of humor, "Hulk Smash" "We have a Hulk" I thought lines like that were cheesy. Sorry BKB I did not love Avengers as much as you. I do not find it a bad film, The Avengers is better than most blockbuster. The Avengers in my opinion was just an average film.

The so called plotholes and stupidity is what WB is copying for their JLA Movie that you and every DC loving nerd have been craving for... How do you feel about that???? I mean, WB Execs want the same formula for their JLA Movie that made TA so much $$$$$$$ so naturally there gonna try to copy "stupidity and plotholes" right down to the "T" wouldn't you think??? :thinking:

how do you know that the WB execs wants the same formula, have you seen any trailer or poster? and you know that JLA is in development for years, even before Avengers initiative, right?

Most Nolan fans generally feel the movie that beat out their movie in the form of TDKR will say TA is overrated because there still smarting over another movie coming along and beating out BATMAN and doing so after TDK made 533M Domestically which makes it hurt even moreso

of course :rolleyes: Edited by Goffe of Oz