The Movie Man

Most Likeable/Unlikable Actors/Actresses in TV

Most unlikable ever = Katee Sucksoff

Runner-up = Spiridakos chick from Revolution. Talk about charisma vaccuum that thinks she`s Katniss.

Runner-up #2 = talentless git who played Katharine McPhee`s stuck-up british accented boyfriend from Smash. Gosh, what a douchebag!

Runner-up 3 = Sarah Wayne Callies from Walking Dead. She`d be #1 if they didn`t out her out of misery beginning of the season.

Likeable-pretty much the whole cast of parks especially poehler Scott and offerman. Jenna Fischer,Angela Kinsey,rainn Wilson,Bryan Cranston,Aaron Paul,Krysten Ritter. Unlikeable-nobody really. Sure there are characters I hate but not the actors playing them.

Not hate, just asking about unlikable. Which is a lot less strong.

what's the name of that Jewish one who lives with his mother on Big Bang Theory? I can't fucking stand that guy.Also January Jones in MM her character is supposed to be unlikable much of the time, but whenever the show expects me to have sympathy for her I still kinda hate.

Are we saying actors/actresses that are likable/unlikeable or their characters that are?

Personally, I don't really care what an actor is like in real life, unless that personality really comes through on screen. As truthfuly, we really no none of these people, and it must be hard living like an ant under an microscope.

So for me, I was manly talking about what actors, do you like seeing or not seeing on the tv.

But keep discussing all the topics, however you want.

Edited by The Movie Man