Alpha

Why do people dislike TDKR?

The fact TDKR is number 1 just goes to show how many Nolan fanboys there are in this site who clearly just voted it because of what it is. Neither TDKR, TA or even Skyfall should be considered this years best. You all have shit taste in movies.

Shit taste?What's your favorite blockbuster of the year? Then we can decide who has "shit taste."

There is no such thing as "shit taste." Everyone views a movie differently. There are some people who view TDKR as a great film, and there are some who think TA is a great film.Hell, even some people like John Carter.

• Like 2

The fact TDKR is number 1 just goes to show how many Nolan fanboys there are in this site who clearly just voted it because of what it is. Neither TDKR, TA or even Skyfall should be considered this years best. You all have shit taste in movies.

I saw over 80 movies in theatres and liked that one best. I think my taste in movies is fine.

Shit taste?What's your favorite blockbuster of the year? Then we can decide who has "shit taste."

I don't have a favourite, but I've seen 2 movies in the last 2 days that were better than Skyfall, TA and TDKR. They were Django Unchained and Argo
  • Like 1

Just to point out. Its noticeable that alot of people here and many other forums are more into the 'blockbusters' rather than smaller movies. Not to say argo/django unchained arent great (havent seen them yet). Its just the the bigger movies are more memorable for most due to the anticipationand hence why people vote for Avengers/TDKR and so on as best of the year.

I don't have a favourite, but I've seen 2 movies in the last 2 days that were better than Skyfall, TA and TDKR. They were Django Unchained and Argo

Essentially though, even if you think those are good movies doesn't mean you have "better taste."

There is no such thing as "shit taste." Everyone views a movie differently. There are some people who view TDKR as a great film, and there are some who think TA is a great film.Hell, even some people like John Carter.

Yeah there is. If people like shit movies, then they have shit taste, simple. Saying there is no such thing as shit taste is like saying there is no such thing as shit movies, which is just being politically correct so-to-say when in reality, you're wrong. If you were right, then the majority of threads on this site would be irrelevant.

Yeah there is. If people like shit movies, then they have shit taste, simple. Saying there is no such thing as shit taste is like saying there is no such thing as shit movies, which is just being politically correct so-to-say when in reality, you're wrong. If you were right, then the majority of threads on this site would be irrelevant.

We all have different tastes, so there is no such thing as "shit taste."You British are so unsatisfied :P