Alpha

Why do people dislike TDKR?

Not hardly Don.. I'm better looking and in much better shape than this guy looks.. At any rate, I'm done talking about this dumb movie and as long as threads like this continue to exist, then nothing will be accomplished one way or another and sides will continue to be divided heavily on this.. I mean, when the only thread in this forum that's visited the most is this thread and everything else has been ignored since Dec 12th of last year, that should pretty well tell you folks something.. Move on from this nonsense.. There are so many more movies out there worth debating more than this eyesore of a movie that's basically forgettable when you think about it..

:bravo:

But seriously, if you're leaving, leave.

Yet you will accept the stupidity of other films that you love Baumer? Did you even watch Transformers 2? It had plot inconsistency's every other second!You are simply not consistent with your criticisms.And you can't explain that.

But I wasn't taken out of the film because of those and it didn't try to be a serious film the way TDKR does. And there is more emotion in Transformers 2 than every scene combined in TDKR.

Nolan's 5 last movies:

Batman Begins - 85% on RT

The Prestige - 76%

The Dark Knight - 94%

Inception - 86%

The Dark Knight Rises - 87%

Average ~ 86%

Schumacher's 5 last movies:

The Phantom of the Opera - 33% on RT

The Number 23 - 8%

Blood Creek - 33%

Twelve - 4%

Trespass - 10%

Average ~ 18%

:D;)

"If you want a batman villain that was a pawn, look at scarecrow in BB. Bane was in no way shape or form a pawn. "Exactly Bane is not a pawn but the way he was treated after the plot twist he went from a great villian into a pawn who just died a lame death.

There isn't a single moment in any Michael Bay film (or his entire filmography) that has the raw emotional intensity as this:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPc7G0Cp91k

Oh please.... You chat an incredible amount of shit don't you???
  • Like 1

There was more of an emotional impact in Armageddon and Pearl Harbour than the majority of Nolans movies lol.

Yeah sure, i can totally see someone thinking that if they were 10!The problem with Bay's movies in a nutshell, is that he simply doesnt make us care about the characters. The characters serve to push the action forward - hence why the emotional moments of peal harbour and armeggedon fell flat for me.

Schumacher made Falling Down and Lost Boys. Nothing Nolan has done is better than those two films except for The Dark Knight. So go toss off to Nolan all you want, he's not much better than Schumacher.