iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

80M is gonna be a struggle with that number.But let's wait until Rth's revised number first.... his last update was 38-42, I am believing that number until he gives his next.

I'm loss for words to describe this performance. Only hope is if Holiday legs somehow push it pass 300M/1B WW. I'm stunned right now.

Right now, It's looking likely to miss that mark. Considerng 1B WW is becoming less of an achievement with expanding markets and if this misses that mark that would truly be stunning.

Yes. Missing 1B would truly suck. But it is not out of question yet.

Seriously, I love how this breaks pretty much every December record around and it's such a failure? :rofl: Apparently a lot of you have never followed box office in December. :P

+1.In history only ONE December film has ever broken the OW record-Star Trek in 1979.Films are not frontloaded. More people are waiting until after this films OW to see the movie.More people are Christmas shopping right now then going to the movies.

Seriously, I love how this breaks pretty much every December record around and it's such a failure? :rofl: Apparently a lot of you have never followed box office in December. :P

Actually, if you take out midnights, no records are being broken.And what was you OW/Total prediction again? :rofl:

I understand legs are strong but it's showing frontloadedness on OD already and that won't bode well for great legs. I like your enthusiasm but this is just stunningly bad.
  • Like 1

You're the Baghdad Bob of Hobbit box office. Every new bad number that comes out, your response is "Everything is great!!!"
  • Like 1

You're the Baghdad Bob of Hobbit box office. Every new bad number that comes out, your response is "Everything is great!!!"

What new bad number? We've known it's between 35-40m today for horus, and no that's not a disaster by any means. But obviously some of you guys aren't gonna get that through your head until you see what always happens over Xmas-New Years.