Shawn Robbins

VOTES REQUESTED: Do you feel the forums have become too negative at times?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the forum has become too negative at times (with regard to how people talk in general and/or to each other)?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you post and/or visit the forum more frequently if such negativity was better monitored and controlled?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Its cute how bored you've gotten since you got banned from the politics forums.  Posted Image

Poor Shpongle, I miss hearing your little comments since I am not allowed in that forum anymore > The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

Any thread about negativity, posts and rules is derailed by Movie Man with things like:

"This is an extremely inappropriate post I found in some obscure section of the forums!" *posts random post about him being a troll* "I FIND THIS SO OFFENSIVE!" "I secretly want everybody I hate to get banned."

"Here's a very intelligent post I MYSELF made!" *posts a post he made himself about how bad Obama is* "DO YOU SEE!?!?!??!!"

Poor Shpongle, I miss hearing your little comments since I am not allowed in that forum anymore > The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

I view that as a personal attack. Please be respectful. 

Why the fuck are we still bickering over this? Get over it ladies. 

I am so offended by this.  :lol:

If the site wants this to say open, I am just agree with the words of Shawn..... This place could be a lot better without this stuff >>> > The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

If you ignore them, make no big deal about it, and do not bring stuff up that get people respond then there be no negative attacks. 

Start posting in box office forums about box office. You could have joined Baumer's summer game. This would help reduce the negative attacks that you feel like are happening. 

• Like 1

If the site wants this to say open, I am just agree with the words of Shawn..... This place could be a lot better without this stuff >>> > The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

Oh grow a pair will you? Don't get so easily offended and it isn't bad at all. I'm perfectly all right with it. If everything was all so neutered and clean we'd be a very boring place to visit. Part of the attraction of the place is the slight venom we have from time to time. 

• Like 2

Oh jesus. Get a life, people! Stop being so easily offended, its one of the worst and certainly one of the most annoying fucking things you can be.

Yes Jack You speak the truth Jack....well that plus people who are two faced!

Now Lego My Eggo!

This is from the Lego tread about some being offend about a lego sticker.  You liked Jack's post.

Checkmate have not learned every time you complain this happens?  What did you think was going to happen you post Obama as a women in hot guys topic?  Did you think people would agree with you? why did you not post in that woman thread? 

My advice for is to think before you post or make a new topic. If anyone else you make those post they would be getting the same comments you are getting. 

FYI....when a small people of people say things and then others jumping on it.... LIKE YOU LIKING EVERY INSULT AGAINST ME!!!!

And how about others ignore me??? I only comment when someone talks about me...as anyone would do...But others have to follow me around and make comments about me. When they could just ignore me, and then they would never have to see me. But they want to follow me, to cause through!

And I am not here to talk Box Office, I like Movies and TV, Sports and Politics. Not BO!!!!!

I am free to like anythinhg I want to and that never been consider a personal attack. 

I am trying to help you out. You do not have to talk box office in box office threads. You can talk about what movies you are looking forward, the casting of the movie, the trailers, and TV spots.  I am just trying to help get more well liked. 

People are going to ignore you so you can try to be the better person and ignore them. 

What is wrong with this post???? Nothing. As I agreed with him...added another thing that bothered me...and I made a joke. Nothing Bad at all.

CHECKMATE, on 07 May 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:Posted Image

This is from the Lego tread about some being offend about a lego sticker.  You liked Jack's post.

You agreed with him that people are too easily offend but you are so easily offend. I have been attacked before on this site. I do not give them damn. You should not care either. 

I am free to like anythinhg I want to and that never been consider a personal attack. 

I am trying to help you out. You do not have to talk box office in box office threads. You can talk about what movies you are looking forward, the casting of the movie, the trailers, and TV spots.  I am just trying to help get more well liked. 

People are going to ignore you so you can try to be the better person and ignore them. 

So why don't you do the same thing. Allow me to say things that are within forum rules!!!! And go after the ones that are breaking the rules with personal attacks and Bullying, which are against the rules.

And I am only talking about this here per the thread subject > Do you feel the forums have become too negative at times?

Debating and Discussing!

And if you have a problem with the subject or Shawn's comment below - Talk to Shawn

> The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

Edited by CHECKMATE

You don't say things like "Guns are fun to use." It makes you sound psychopathic.So I'm not the bad guy here

.This is what Alpha said  the previous page. It does not matter what he said you because you insulted 

I not the one who banned from the politic thread so I am going to get into. I do not what the mods told you. But whatever they told you should keep that in mind. 

I am trying to be nice.  Since you like superman go to the Man of Steel thread and give your thoughts on the trailers, TV spots, and music. Not every post is about box office. You can give your insight on what think about the marketing and if the movie will be any good. Get to know other members then you will not feel you are being attacked all the time. 

.This is what Alpha said  the previous page. It does not matter what he said you because you insulted 

I not the one who banned from the politic thread so I am going to get into. I do not what the mods told you. But whatever they told you should keep that in mind. 

I am trying to be nice.  Since you like superman go to the Man of Steel thread and give your thoughts on the trailers, TV spots, and music. Not every post is about box office. You can give your insight on what think about the marketing and if the movie will be any good. Get to know other members then you will not feel you are being attacked all the time. 

Dexter I love love to hear why you liked this...and the only person I might add....

To show everyone what Dexter does on the boards....compared to the so called nice comments above....

MovieMan you are insane. Absolutely insane.

Dexter of Suburbia likes this

Thats what i dont get, why is he so interested in what posts people are liking

Why do you care if I like a post?

Because you are giving me that so-called advice up above..and telling me that I should try to fit in better....when you are going along with the gang, liking when I am getting insulted.

Pretty simple.

Edited by CHECKMATE

Why is Obama being discussed here?  

It is not...as it was just an example to show the biggest reason that I am not liked here, the same way that Dexter brought up his examples.....

And to show the what the thread is all about.. >>> Do you feel the forums have become too negative at times?

And what Shawn has said >>> > The problem is the small group that doesn't respect those differing opinions and begin using their arguements as an excuse to throw around negative personal attacks.

Because you are giving me that so-called advice up above..and telling me that I should try to fit in better....when you are going along with the gang, liking when I am getting insulted.

Pretty simple.

So who cares if I like their post