Wadey Wilsoney

Stupidest Movie Moments

Adding to that, the fact that the harvester/doomsday machine was part of that pyramid - pure sci-fi shlock.

Another one. Simmons calls a battleship to use a prototype weapon called a 'rail gun' that can kill that huge Transformer. Not only do they conveniently have that special weapon, but they never think to use it to destroy the doomsday machine.

In Jaws the Revenge, the shark apparently knows who the Brody family is, swims down from Amityville to the Bahamas, because he knows they are going to be there so that he exact his vengence. I will also leave out the fact that this isn't even the same shark because three different sharks have already met their death. Also Ellen Brody has memories of events that she was never had any part of .Oh and apparently sharks can roar.

Edited by DAR
  • Like 1

In Jaws the Revenge, the shark apparently knows who the Brody family is, swims down from Amityville to the Bahamas, because he knows they are going to be there so that he exact his vengence. I will also leave out the fact that this isn't even the same shark because three different sharks have already met their death. Also Ellen Brody has memories of events that she was never had any part of .Oh and apparently sharks can roar.

And somehow Van Peebles survives after being literally in the mouth of JAWS. Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Return of the King: Merry and Pippin jump into bed with Frodo like it's a girls' slumber party. And Gandalf laughs with them.

That wasn`t stupid. That was badly filmed but it wasn`t stupid. What was stupid is that Sam got married to a girl after jumping into bed with Frodo and 6 other men. Like, WTF?More stupidity from the same film-maker:The Hobbit"OK, lets stay on the trees until Eagle Taxi picks us up. Rabid wolves can`t climb. Get rabid tigers next time, suckers, muahahahaha""Fuck, no. Albino Orc, who I thought was dead though why I thought he died from hand-cutting is one of world`s biggest unsolved mysteries, is alive as you could see coming from miles away, so I`m gonna fight him and rabid wolves, not that I stand a chance but fuck it, I`ll get to run and yell in slo-mo with overblown epic score in the background, muahahaha bitches!"King Kong"Mayday,mayday, we are attacked by giant deadly buzzflies whatever flying insect. Does anyone have a gun? Please shoot those fuckers off our faces point blank. Cause there`s no way you can accidently kill any of us, like, totally no."The Lovely BOnesThe whole fuckin movie. Edited by fishnets