Wadey Wilsoney

Stupidest Movie Moments

"You know what happens to frog when it gets hit by lightning?"..."Same thing that happens to everything else!"Wtf?!

I hate that scene so much.But, hey, here's a great article that shows 10 great classic films and totally dumb aspects of them:http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=163891Every gripe is absolutely correct. But, when the movie is great otherwise, it acts as smoke and mirrors to hide these glaring flaws. Point being, since movies are 2 hours long, it's inevitable that there are moments, or even main plot points that can be torn apart. And usually more than just one, or ten. Movies aren't perfect, but they don't have to be. ;)

I hate that scene so much.But, hey, here's a great article that shows 10 great classic films and totally dumb aspects of them:http://movies.msn.co...spx?news=163891Every gripe is absolutely correct. But, when the movie is great otherwise, it acts as smoke and mirrors to hide these glaring flaws. Point being, since movies are 2 hours long, it's inevitable that there are moments, or even main plot points that can be torn apart. And usually more than just one, or ten. Movies aren't perfect, but they don't have to be. ;)

The Alien one is not dumb at all. It's Ash that willingfully broke the quarantine because he knew Kane has been impregnated and wanted to keep the baby Alien alive at all costs.

Everything about Signs, especially it's ending.

While I liked the movie and totally get what M. Night was going for with that ending (heavy-handed as it is), I have to agree that the twists about the aliens are stupid. So, water is like Kryptonite to them, and yet they come to a planet filled with it? Really?
  • Like 1

While I liked the movie and totally get what M. Night was going for with that ending (heavy-handed as it is), I have to agree that the twists about the aliens are stupid. So, water is like Kryptonite to them, and yet they come to a planet filled with it? Really?

I didn't have a problem with that... it was the fact that super advanced aliens couldn't break their way through old wooden doors.

I hate that scene so much.But, hey, here's a great article that shows 10 great classic films and totally dumb aspects of them:http://movies.msn.co...spx?news=163891Every gripe is absolutely correct. But, when the movie is great otherwise, it acts as smoke and mirrors to hide these glaring flaws. Point being, since movies are 2 hours long, it's inevitable that there are moments, or even main plot points that can be torn apart. And usually more than just one, or ten. Movies aren't perfect, but they don't have to be. ;)

Some of those are a bit nick-picky and the Jurassic Park one is actually wrong. People assume all dinosaurs were stupid, that's just not true. They had a longer evolution than most modern animals, and while the big herbivores were as dumb and most modern herbivores, the Rapters were no more stupid than dogs or big cats and possibly smarter.