filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (12/26)

• Founder / Operator

Why is the weekend til now still estimates?

I think some studios haven't reported or something. I saw that. Makes no sense.

Studios like Paramount, FilmDistrict, Sony and WB are only reporting estimates until after the holiday week. Actuals will likely be in around Jan. 2.

I have no idea how to figure out where a film will finish. Can someone provide rough predicts for: DU, LeMiz, JR, TI40, LOP. Thanks

LOP- 95-110TI40- 60-65 Les Mis- 150+ Django- 125+ Reacharound- 80-90One thing to consider is that the ONLY PG-13 film opening in January is Mama. JR, Les Mis, and the kids films are going to have great legs.

les mis is over rated , its rt is only 72% not indicative of award buzzdu looks like about 140-50m

LM is getting nominated because there are 10 Best Picture slots and at least Hathaway if not Hathaway and Jackman are also getting nominated. critical score and awards are two different things because critics don`t vote for Oscars. I don`t think it`ll win Best Picture but nominations will keep the buzz alive.