CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.95M | Django Unchained - 5.2M

WH was pile of candy coated shit. Spielberg really wasted Tom and Benedict in it. They were the only reason why I bothered so sit through certain portion of the movie when it was on on demand.

Edited by fishnets

A.I. is one of Spielberg's best film and yes WH sucked. People should think out of the box, the final tally isn't everything. For a film like Lincoln to hit 160m is on par with TA and THG as the success story of the year.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

Wasn't it Kubrick through and through? I remember the ending specifically being mentioned as what Kubrick had written.

Spielberg says it was, but how do you not end it underwater?

I actually think the unsettling first hour or so shows the touch of Stanley Kubrick, and then the sugary ending is pure Spielberg

I liked AI at the beginning but the movie gets progressively worse once David is sent away from the family and the ending is just awful. I still don`t know what the fuck happened at the end. Those advanced AI resurrected mom for a little while or made a clone that couldn`t live longer than few hours or something? And what of David? Was he going to live with advanced AI? Edited by fishnets