Ezen Baklattan

BoxOffice.com Users' Best 15 Films Of 2012! (BE HERE AT 8PM ET!)

Since Gopher probably will be busy with the forum awards, I figure that I can give it a try for a year.

So pick your top 15 films of 2012, and send me a private message of these top picks. It's more suspenseful than when everything is posted here. :)

Send me your PMs by Noon tommorow. This will give everyone (domestically, at least) two weekends to see Zero Dark Thirty.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

is it based on US release dates?Eg, Life of Pi was released January 3rd here so isn't a 2012 film in Korea but is most places else.On the other hand there may be a few films around that have been released in another country but haven't hit US cinemas yet.(Even though this wouldn't apply to me, I assume TV movies or Straight to videos etc don't count.)

is it based on US release dates?Eg, Life of Pi was released January 3rd here so isn't a 2012 film in Korea but is most places else.On the other hand there may be a few films around that have been released in another country but haven't hit US cinemas yet.(Even though this wouldn't apply to me, I assume TV movies or Straight to videos etc don't count.)

I don't think there are very stringent rules. I normally go by US or UK release dates. Also, I don't do TV movies, but I'll include DTV if it's gotten a theatrical run somewhere in the world.

Haha, I've got it. For anyone who doesn't have a list sent to me, I can just pull their most recent top 15 from the Best Films of 2012 thread!You can still send me a PM if you'd like, but this seems like a fine alternative for those who do not.