ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

Haunted House looks hilarious. Some of the hating is a bit pretentious, but worse, the comments about Marlon Wayans are vaguely racist. I can understand not wanting to see it, but don't be so uptight just because it isn't about pondering the intricacies of human life through the movement of flowers or some shit.

• Like 4

Humour, like everything else, is subjective. If some of you think HH looks funny, then so be it.

I don't have any problem with people saying Haunted House looks stupid- it does, but sometimes I just have to see a stupid movie. It's just being put wrong by some people (not you, baum)
  • Like 1

Marlon Wayans and his hot brother were in legendary White Chicks. That movie is awesome. Poeple quote it as much as they do Anchorman. Anyway, I always thought Wayans bros as white chicks drag looked a lot like Shitto in LOTR. Same pasty face, bad bottle blond wig but much better teeth and no butt chin.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Marlon Wayans and his hot brother were in legendary White Chicks. That movie is awesome. Poeple quote it as much as they do Anchorman. Anyway, I always thought Wayans bros as white chicks looked a lot like Shitto in LOTR. Same pasty face, bad bottle blond wig but much better teeth and no butt chin.

White Chicks is amazing! i remember once I was in a film studies class full of the type of people who spend all day jerking off the Fellini movies and I brought up White Chicks and immediately every one was all like "OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE!"
  • Like 1

I'm totally clueless but I just checked and HH has a 7% RT score. I was actually under the impression that it was getting decent reviews. :lol:

Critics will always give Marlon Wayans a rotten review. It`s just that they have some actors as their punching bags (him, Rob Schneider, Sandler) and that`s that. If Marlon out-acted DDL in a David O Russell or PTA masterpiece they`d still give it and him a rotten review. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 3

I don't really understand the appeal of HH. The commercials are terrible, and hasn't this film been made already? I seem to remember another horror parody featuring the Wayans brothers. Must be deja vu.

I'm totally clueless but I just checked and HH has a 7% RT score. I was actually under the impression that it was getting decent reviews. :lol:

Marlon Wayans and his hot brother were in legendary White Chicks. That movie is awesome. Poeple quote it as much as they do Anchorman. Anyway, I always thought Wayans bros as white chicks drag looked a lot like Shitto in LOTR. Same pasty face, bad bottle blond wig but much better teeth and no butt chin.

Posted Image

I cant wait for the sequel

Critics will always give Marlon Wayans a rotten review. It`s just that they have some actors as their punching bags (him, Rob Schneider, Sandler) and that`s that. If Marlon out-acted DDL in a David O Russell or PTA masterpiece they`d still give it and him a rotten review.

Marlon was really, really good in an Aronofsky whatthefucksterpiece, if that counts

Hi, I am the Futurist.And I support Fish's new sig. :bravo:

:wub:[

White Chicks is amazing! i remember once I was in a film studies class full of the type of people who spend all day jerking off the Fellini movies and I brought up White Chicks and immediately every one was all like "OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE!"

Great story. WC is a great comedy, period. Even Felini wankers know that.