ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

You can't fault people for wanting to see a movie with homophobic content if they had no idea it had homophobic content in it. I'm a huge supporter of gays rights and just saw Gangster Squad with my gay best friend, but before I came home and read this thread, I thought Haunted House looked hilarious and had no indication it was homophobic. That really sucks if it's true, but it could also just be typical crude Wayans brothers humor getting spun out of control to stir up some controversy to match the other films.

It's really a love it or hate it film. I don't think anyone else except numbers has a middling or non-extreme reaction to it. I personally loathe it.

Count me in the middling camp alongside numbers. I liked it overall, but I was hardly enthusiastic about it. I thought it was incredibly unique and I loved Wallis, but it never fully clicked for me and I'm still not even entirely sure what they were trying to do with it. I really need to see it a second time.

Count me in the middling camp alongside numbers. I liked it overall, but I was hardly enthusiastic about it. I thought it was incredibly unique and I loved Wallis, but it never fully clicked for me and I'm still not even entirely sure what they were trying to do with it. I really need to see it a second time.

Same here.