ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

I wish Michael Hanake had directed A Haunted House and the Wayans Brothers had directed Amour. Now those would have been two for the ages.

I think that Wayans Amour would definitely be more watchable than Hanneke HH and Hanneke Amour.

Terry Crews stole White Chicks with one of the most iconic comedy scenes of the decadehttp-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibpUpXsK04

YES! White Chicks is incredible just for being the film to show me how awesome Terry Crews is.
  • Like 1

Will be interesting to see what the CinemaScore is for ZDT. The last half hour is the best part of the movie but the rest of it drags and is very talky.

On another note, any chance we'll get holdover estimates? I'm interested in how much TC3D will drop. The lovely Alexandra Daddario stars:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Is there really going to be the sequel? I`ve been waiting for it since forever. Bring it!

Marlon said people keep asking him and they might as well do one. There discussing it apparently

so i hope they make it happen

Posted Image

Marlon Wayans and his hot brother were in legendary White Chicks. That movie is awesome. Poeple quote it as much as they do Anchorman. Anyway, I always thought Wayans bros as white chicks drag looked a lot like Shitto in LOTR. Same pasty face, bad bottle blond wig but much better teeth and no butt chin.

White Chicks is fuckin legendary.
  • Like 2

Really interesting that a film that hasn't been seen by anyone except Riczhang, was seen by three of us today.....me Jack Nevada and Coolio all saw Amour today.

After it got 57 Oscar nominations I had to see it as soon as possible
  • Like 2

Crews is fantastic here!Lovely Daddario should be in 50 Shades of Grey.

To the best of knowledge, I've never had a wet dream, but if she is in that, I'll be awake and have a wet dream. Too much sexiness to handle.
  • Like 1

I have 53 notifications! Seriously, the number thing is broken I guess since it won't go back to zero when I click it. Is this happening to anyone else?

It was broken for a while a few days ago when this formatting issue first popped up, but no it's working perfectly fine right now.